Rules of Engagement
In order to keep the forums running smoothly, please follow these simple guidelines when participating in the NCAEP forums.
General Network Guidelines
1. The forums are meant to be a professional business environment. As such, we do not permit posts that are objectionable in nature or violate our standards. The editorial team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. We also do not allow members to have profiles that are deemed fake, dubious, promotional, disruptive, or inappropriate. We reserve the right, at anytime without warning or explanation, to take down or suspend any post, profile, or member that we feel is in violation of these standards.
2. While passionate discussion, idea exchanges and heated debates are encouraged, we will not allow posts that are insulting in nature, deemed a personal attack or needlessly inflammatory. We reserve the right to moderate the posts of forum members and remove any we deem inappropriate at our discretion and without warning.
3. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, etc.
4. All members are expected to refrain from overt self-promotion, advertising, link-building or spamming in the NCAEP forums. This includes using members' email links and the chat system to contact other members with the intention of offering products/services for sale.
5. Any discussion of illegal activities such as the piracy of software or other intellectual property violations is not allowed.
6. When commencing a thread, please use a title that describes the content of your post. Please refrain from using all caps or special characters unless they are of a copyrighted trademark or signature mark.
7. Each post will be reviewed by a moderator to ensure the security of content being posted. The moderator reserves the right to remove posts and/or attachments at their discretion.
8. This site may contain links to other sites. NCAEP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
If you have any questions about the rules of engagement, feel free to contact email@example.com.